JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In regards to the recent fatality in Washington, i read a field and stream article about a guy who was checking his trail cameras in another state and fought of a black bear charge with a knife and a Walther Pk380. Something is better then nothing.

OK I slogged through 4 pages, that's about enough. If I were wandering out there in the hills, I'd like a Mossberg 500 pistol grip :cool: with 00 buck, on a sling. Maybe a couple slugs in there on the #3 and #4 load, too.

I carry a small 9mm when hiking and have nerver felt under gunned in case of a cougar attack. They aren't much bigger than a medium to large breed dog and I certainly never feel like my 9mm isn't enough when going on a walk in town, where an agressive mutt is probably the biggest threat.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on lunch, Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!"--B. Franklin

Besides, with how furball apekin react to Reptilian-Americans... little Junior's always going to be significantly size-handicapped compared to even us never mind his own species, so I could see an ADA argument because of Extreme Dwarfism too.

Imagine how many bugs bunnies would still be alive if only they could shoot back:/

To get back on topic,
Ide imagine a mountain lion could take alot of recoil due to the in-line design of their spine standing on all fours. Have we considered a shoulder mounted option in 50 cal?

This also raises other serious questions. Would standard hearing protection devices work with their cranial structure and ear shape?
This could be just what we need to get suppressors off the nfa

Imagine how many bugs bunnies would still be alive if only they could shoot back:/

To get back on topic,
Ide imagine a mountain lion could take alot of recoil due to the in-line design of their spine standing on all fours. Have we considered a shoulder mounted option in 50 cal?

This also raises other serious questions. Would standard hearing protection devices work with their cranial structure and ear shape?
This could be just what we need to get suppressors off the nfa
I cat argue with that. :)

Method:
While you're chewing on waffles and bacon between hiking several times around the buffet, devise a story of how you chased off a mountain lion by sticking it with your knife, pick up your buddy's meal and bar tab so he'll back up your story. Tell your wife that you really don't think you can talk about now...and don't forget to add "all I could think of at the time, (sigh) was if I would make it home to you".
You're not doing anything wrong...
....After all, there really was some "hiking" and "Lyin'" involved:rolleyes:

Greatest story written since the Iliad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR