JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Epicenter is doing another sale on Mountain House #10 cans - 10% off single cans and 25% off a case (of the same kind). Sale goes Monday, July 2 through Friday, July 13. Free shipping.

We have just received a large shipment of Mountain House #10 Cans from the manufacturer, and we have been authorized to published a SPECIAL Mountain House #10 Can Sale!

25% OFF FULL CASES (6 of the same item)
10% OFF INDIVIDUAL CANS

Sale prices will be published on our website and available only during the authorized sale period, scheduled to run from Monday, July 2 through Friday, July 13, 2012.

During the sale period, we will offer FREE SHIPPING on Mountain House #10 Cans within the Continental US only. (Shipping charges will apply to Alaska & Hawaii; we do not ship outside of the US).

So, take advantage of this EXPLOSION of SAVINGS during our two-week Mountain House #10 Can sale!

I am VERY allergic to any milk related products, can you direct me to any meat dish or meat that has ZERO milk added? This includes "natural flavorings" and such. Really it's life and death for me

I am VERY allergic to any milk related products, can you direct me to any meat dish or meat that has ZERO milk added? This includes "natural flavorings" and such. Really it's life and death for me

Wow - that's a tough one to get around. Auguson Farms makes stuff in #10 cans that's pretty simple. According to them, their Chicken Meat Substitute doesn't have dairy as an allergen, but their Beef Substitute does have it listed. Their "real" Beef Chunks and Chicken Chunks don't list dairy as an allergen. You might try looking around their website some more - they also have a lot of buckets-o-food for sale.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top