JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
State
Oregon
The simple truth is that I'm not getting out to mountain climb like I used to and my gear isn't getting used. Sooo....

Up for trade is a Mountain Hardware Trango 2.1 with the optional ground cloth. New at REI and amazon the tent is $599 and the ground cloth is an additional $75. This is a premium mountaineering 4season tent and will handle any weather condition with ease. I only used it a total of 4 nights in the last 3 years and it is in perfect condition.

The pack again is in very good condition for a premium mountaineering pack. Over $400 when purc php2g1bvE_IMG_2619.jpg KLIMBINGKING-260111-043922.JPG 2943599002_g.jpg hased new, medium frame 80 liter pack. I am the 2nd owner of the pack.

I'm wanting to trade one or both for something interesting that goes bang from the back of your safe of similar value. Total new price in the $1200.00 range for this start to the ultimate bugout bag. Make any offer for one or both pieces
I'm thinking in the $450.00 trade value range.
I'm interested in a variety of things and don't want to let these sit in my garage unused.

Last Edited:
The simple truth is that I'm not getting out to mountain climb like I used to and my gear isn't getting used. Sooo....

Up for trade is a Mountain Hardware Trango 2.1 with the optional ground cloth. New at REI and amazon the tent is $599 and the ground cloth is an additional $75. This is a premium mountaineering 4season tent and will handle any weather condition with ease. I only used it a total of 4 nights in the last 3 years and it is in perfect condition.

The pack again is in very good condition for a premium mountaineering pack. Over $400 when purcView attachment 102512 View attachment 102513 View attachment 102514 hased new, medium frame 80 liter pack. I am the 2nd owner of the pack.

I'm wanting to trade one or both for something interesting that goes bang from the back of your safe of similar value. Total new price in the $1200.00 range for this start to the ultimate bugout bag. Make any offer for one or both pieces
I'm thinking in the $450.00 trade value range.
I'm interested in a variety of things and don't want to let these sit in my garage unused.
Still available?

Wow, you win the prize for finding the oldest ad and trying to bring it back to life. Yes I still have both but I'm not that excited to sell them anymore unless you have a trade that I can't live without

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top