JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up For Trade Motorola Spectra 800mhz Trunking Police Radio

This is a Motorola 800mhz Smartnet T45KGA5JC9AK Police Radio... Yes Real Real Police Radio! $100.00. Offer Me Something in Trade? Even If it is Worth Less than $100.00 Could really use Couple 80% AR Lowers.

T = Trunk Mount
4 = 45 Watt
5 = 800 MHZ
G = Trunking
5 = Trunking
C = Smartnet
9 = Systems 9000

This Radio is Not Programed for the local area you will need to Program It to use it.. You cannot legally transmit on this unless you have a License any Interference with police or licensed stations = Federal Offense! = Bad Boy Hotel! I will not Program it for you!

motorola spectra.JPG

Just checked my band plan.

So correct me if I'm wrong, that's the old analog cellular frequency and is now delegated to public safety channels that HAM operators and the public cannot transmit on?

Are there any ranges in that radios spectrum that you CAN transmit on? (I'm assuming this covers Police, School Bus, Medical...)

If not, then this is a bulky scanner?

I'm curious because I'm interested in a radio like this, if I can monitor and on some channels transmit on it.

Does this provide any additional desired function for ARES use? (Amateur Radio Emergency Service) I'm 2 quizzes away from joining ARES.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top