JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
I have 5 pieces of motorcycle gear I need to let go as I don't have anything to ride anymore. It's all been used for about one season, and taken pretty good care off. It will all be clean upon selling, but the leather goods could use some conditioning. It's all sat in a closet since I sold my last street bike, and has just stayed put.

For reference. I'm about 6 foot, and 220ish pounds last time I wore any of this.

1. Alpinestars Supertech-R race boots Size 43 (US 9) They definitely run big, as I wear a 10 or 10.5 most of the time in other shoes/boots.
I wore them for maybe 700 miles. I had a second pair of boots for daily riding. These were for longer/fun rides.
***I noticed the picture shows yellowing, but I think that's my poor lighting, they are nice and white like they should be!
$250

2. Sidici Boots. I got them from a family member, but they were too big for me by a long shot. Very little wear, insoles still look basically new Size 44 (US 11) Waterproof/Resistant.
I can't find this specific model...$50

3. SOLD

4. Dainese D1 Perforated Race Jacket Size 52 (US size large) Jacket fit me nearly perfect
This was worn for probably 2000 miles-ish, maybe less. There some scuffing on the metal shoulder armor, but no dents or dings.
$250
4B. I have a Dainese D1 Back protector that inserts into the jacket, If you pay the $250, I'd absolutely Include it. Other Wise, $50

5. Dainese Delta Pro C2 Leather Race Pant Size 58 (US 40.5ish) Pants are just a tad long (Still went into boots just fine). I normally wear a 38/40 waist, 32ish inseam.
I wore the pants for a total of about 600 miles tops, clear weather, as I didn't wear them for commuting.
$250
**The jacket and pants are "360 zip". They attach to each other to make an almost 1-piece suit if wanted/needed. Far easier to get on and off than a 1-piece suit in my experience

I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $1700 for everything except the Sidici boots. Prices are all O.B.O in a reasonable manner.
If you wanted all of it, I'd let it go for 700, and I'll make a donation to NWFA. At this time, I'm only looking for cash. I'm willing to travel depending on distance, I'd rather travel then ship do to everything being big/bulky.

****************I apologize about poor picture lighting, It's all I have time for right at the moment, but If you want different pictures at all, feel free to ask!!*********************

20201214_161939.jpg
20201214_162004.jpg

20201214_161737.jpg
20201214_162018.jpg
20201214_161807.jpg 20201214_163042.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top