JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems I'm late to this party but you could contact Liberty safe in Hubbard. They sell lighting kits with motion detector built in. That's what lights up my Colonial. :)

You could also wire in a little pin switch from the door. The little lip that stops the door upon close.

I have a Liberty Safe Alert monitor system that shows movement, open and close door events, relative humidity, current temperature. Sends me an automated alerts via SMS. Also sends me an an email and weekly email with the status at the time.

4B83B828-231B-4957-ADBC-1678472769FE.png

Updates once an hour unless an event occurs.

Yes I have motion activated lights in all my safes. My oldest liberty is on lighting system #4 since new. These LEDs work outstanding and the motion sensor turns on as the door opens, or if I am cleaning and left the door open the lights turn off with no motion, then back on when I walk up.

Used about 1.5 of these kits per safe. You can just add more light strings to them from other kits.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01FDAFC3Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use the same kit and agree that it works great. No complaints at all.

I had to put one in my safe .
Any movement sets off a alarm and turns on the light .
It keeps my ARs from well you know I can't afford any more kids all they do is eat bullets and crap brass . IMG_20180922_111012.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top