JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
To further the irrational and emotion driven anti gun fervor, we have a new group to champion the propaganda:
What is Mothers of the Movement? - Elections 2016 (http://elections.gatehousemedia.com/what-is-mothers-of-the-movement/?sitename=dailytidings)

And they're making their debut at the DNC with Hildabeast as their savior. I can barely read this drivel without screaming out loud at the shear absurdity.
http://elections.gatehousemedia.com/what-is-mothers-of-the-movement/?sitename=dailytidings

All I can say is WOW! Makes me wanna be the first in line to hand in all my guns for a Kan O Kansas Korn:eek: Seriously, these people are being PAYED to be there And to shed the crocodile tears, so that we tug more heart strings and get the guns off the streets! Lets stop with the over the top, cheap theatrics and get down to the real business at hand, Lets all figure out how to save the country from circling the drain! :eek: Seams Trump has a plan to do that, but not Killery, instead, lets roll up the 2nd and declare a dictatorship, that aught to work!!!

How about a group of Mothers dedicated to actually raising their kids with common sense, discipline, and self-responsibility . . . it's a big ask, I know. Teach responsibility now, or place blame later.

Nothing like more identity, fear-based, emotion stirring politics to create false problems where none exist. No doubt the low-information voters will eat it all up.

I started a new group
dad's for all the mom groups to stfu,

Where do I become a member?

How about a group of Mothers dedicated to actually raising their kids with common sense, discipline, and self-responsibility . . . it's a big ask, I know. Teach responsibility now, or place blame later.

That group stopped being relevant about the time welfare was invented.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads