JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So, today I asked the Missus what she wanted for Mom's Day this year. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "This year it better be from Jared. No *&^( fishing poles. No ^%$#@! camping equipment. No *&^&%#$^ reloading equipment, even painted pink. I want something from Jared. Period. End of story. Nothing Else. Don't even think it."

The only Jared I know is that guy on the Subway commercials, so I figure this year she doesn't want to cook dinner like last year. Does anybody know if they make a special Mom's Day sandwich or if maybe they have a special going on? Is there a certain kind of sub that's the most appropriate? I mean do I need to go whole hog on the $10 steak and cheese, or is the $5 ham special just as good? Please help, I really want to make this a special day for her. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Remember she has to walk there just like Jared does. I'd spring for the steak and cheese so she's buttered up for fathers day shopping.

So, today I asked the Missus what she wanted for Mom's Day this year. She looked me straight in the eyes and said "This year it better be from Jared. No *&^( fishing poles. No ^%$#@! camping equipment. No *&^&%#$^ reloading equipment, even painted pink. I want something from Jared. Period. End of story. Nothing Else. Don't even think it."

The only Jared I know is that guy on the Subway commercials, so I figure this year she doesn't want to cook dinner like last year. Does anybody know if they make a special Mom's Day sandwich or if maybe they have a special going on? Is there a certain kind of sub that's the most appropriate? I mean do I need to go whole hog on the $10 steak and cheese, or is the $5 ham special just as good? Please help, I really want to make this a special day for her. Thanks in advance for your advice.

LOL i think she might just shoot ya on that one, she means the expensive jared's here is the link Wedding Rings, Watches, Diamonds and more. Jared® the Galleria of Jewelry, 5X the selection of Ordinary Jewelry Stores enjoy

I looked all over that site, but I couldn't find any sandwiches. Them chocolate diamonds don't even look solid and they are pretty spendy, too. Are you sure they have food there? :huh: Even a chicken wing? I'd hate for her to have to cook dinner again on Mom's Day - she'd be pretty sore at me.

Remember she has to walk there just like Jared does. I'd spring for the steak and cheese so she's buttered up for fathers day shopping.

I'm kind of hoping for a new scope for Dad's day since I won't be getting her one for Mom's Day this year. I'll go ahead and get her the steak and cheese - thanks for the input! :s0155:

I looked all over that site, but I couldn't find any sandwiches. Them chocolate diamonds don't even look solid and they are pretty spendy, too. Are you sure they have food there? :huh: Even a chicken wing? I'd hate for her to have to cook dinner again on Mom's Day - she'd be pretty sore at me.
I would have chicken wings delivered there while she is picking out what will get you that new scope of equal value!!!

Well, you learn something new every day. Last night the missus was watching an old movie where they had breakfast at some fancy jewelry store in New York, so I figure this Jared's place has gotta have a buffet or something. I checked again, but its still not on the menu, so I figure it's a secret menu for "folks in the know" - like ordering a 4x4 burger animal style at In-n-Out.

Remember, though, this Jared guy started out selling sandwiches, so there has to be food. Not only that, he must have made some pretty good sandwiches to sell enough to buy a jewelry store, so I figure the buffet will be real good. I'm hoping the bread pudding is extra runny - that's my favorite! I wonder if they have that ten trip limit through the buffet like they do at Sizzler? Last time they told me it was for my own safety, but I'm starting to think they just made that up.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top