JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I say again the Winchester Model 10 that went auto with 5 very fast .401 SL shots. So fast it sounded only one bang. And I was on my butt
Holy moly that would be a shock! Thx for posting I didn't know this gun existed. Blowback .401? Wild.

FYI I found this video. the first 8 min or so gives history and shows it shooting:

Holy moly that would be a shock! Thx for posting I didn't know this gun existed. Blowback .401? Wild.

FYI I found this video. the first 8 min or so gives history and shows it shooting:
Thanks for the video. Dad had the .401 in the 60s and maybe into the early 70s. It was very rare then to find ammo and mags. But he did find 3-4 short mags and one 10 rounder. Bullets were nowhere to be found, so Dad had Lou Fransen make a swage die to reduce .41 pistol jacketed bullets to .401. It was a push through die that needed pure lanolin lube. Lou treated the die to be very hard. Later Lou said the sear was totally shot and there was no way to repair or replace.

It was a great looking gun. And showed the quality of the era.

I like the old guns. I have a ~1923 S&W 38S&W revolver. And a 1929-30 Model 54 270. Both in excellent condition.

Not unpleasant by way of loud, abusive, or uncomfortable, but a Savage A17; with the factory 10 round magazines the rifle is just about guaranteed to jam after every shot. Also, the jam is such that the next round is shoved up above the chamber, with the bolt smashing the center of the cartridge and typically deforming it beyond usability! Frustration levels would immediately go through the roof!

I no longer even attempt to use those magazines, as the Butler Creek 25 round magazine always works flawlessly.

They did it to Hunter too

Damn they are just the slimiest, the media is just gagging on Biden how much non-journalizing takes place. Rewind the clock to Trump and this would have been another call for impeachment.

Um, it's the Ukraine girls that do that...

It's the Moscow girls that make one sing and shout. Just sayin'... ;)
...dammit...

Facepalm
Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads