JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haven't arrested anyone (or even had a badge) since 1993. Last thing I shot in my current Federal desk-jockey gig was a stapler! No FBI here.

Which gives me an idea... After I retire (at noon on 7 July, but who's counting), that's exactly what I'll make a trip to the woods to do. I'll commemorate the moment in my own twisted way, and machine gun a stapler.

Seriously guys, I apologize for my language a few posts back (since edited and cleaned up a little). It just makes me sick working downtown, witnessing these weekly tantrum marches, following the news and seeing the greatness of this State and Country under relentless, systematic attack by career politicians who make their livings crapping on our constitution and our rights. Sorry about one of the naughty names I chose in my rant.
But see they're just the puppets, you've got to follow the money to the puppeteers... If the likes of Michael Bloomberg, George Soros, et.al. could be removed and their influence quelled, we'd have half a chance of getting our republic back to what the founding fathers designed...

Until then, we're all puppets in their sick puppet theatre...

Last Edited:
This fellow's website has some interesting observations:
Outside in

My personal belief is the period between now and 2030 will be even more challenging to what we've seen and felt in the past few years:
  • mass retirement of the Boomers generation
  • numerous pension programs headed into default in the years ahead, and nothing to save them
  • financial constraints for Cities, States, and Counties
  • the likelihood of technology eliminating many low-wage jobs (e.g. restaurant order takers, drivers)
  • more takers than makers, and a mindset that it is OK to be a taker (see quote below)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
- Benjamin Franklin

This fellow's website has some interesting observations:
Outside in

My personal belief is the period between now and 2030 will be even more challenging to what we've seen and felt in the past few years:
  • mass retirement of the Boomers generation
  • numerous pension programs headed into default in the years ahead, and nothing to save them
  • financial constraints for Cities, States, and Counties
  • the likelihood of technology eliminating many low-wage jobs (e.g. restaurant order takers, drivers)
  • more takers than makers, and a mindset that it is OK to be a taker (see quote below)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."
- Benjamin Franklin
One of the reasons I believe, regardless of the outcry, our borders will remain "open"....we need more mules to work and pay taxes to support the largest mass exodus from the workplace in history...the baby boomers.

I will add this, and I know it is not fair, but retirees having an annual income beyond a certain point probably shouldn't be getting SS payments...I know we paid into it, but a person bringing in $500K+ a year due to their own good diligence through savings probably does not "need" that extra $1800/mo if we as a country cannot afford to pay it.

...I will add this, and I know it is not fair, but retirees having an annual income beyond a certain point probably shouldn't be getting SS payments...I know we paid into it, but a person bringing in $500K+ a year due to their own good diligence through savings probably does not "need" that extra $1800/mo if we as a country cannot afford to pay it.

I respect your opinion, and do know what you are saying. Someone's money is either there's to do what they should wish with, or if someone takes it, its steeling.

It's not for someone else to say what they should do with. If they would like to donate it to the charity of there choice, or even choose not to receive it, it should be up to them.

When a politician comes along and writes a law taking money that they had ritely earned by putting aside paying in, then it's no different than a panhandler at a street corner forcibly taking all of someone's spare change. Taking all of someone's spare change won't kill them either. Do it month after month, year after year, and that spare change may have meaning in the replacement value (gifts set aside, vacations planned, home care paid for, home yard care...).

I would like to get in on this discussion but want to feel welcome before I do. I have opinions that may not agree with your own so I ask before I join if ya'l want to hear them?:D I am civilized in debate.:cool:

Our regional concerns in SW OR USA continue to be ... in particular order if possible .... 42N, 123W. Kinda ... Illinois Valley, Southern Josephine Country Oregon.

1) That seasonal hot weather very fast moving unexpected wildfire. Doesn't need to be a big one. Just one heading in our direction. We have had three, (3) close calls in about 16 years. One was a hard 30 minute evacuation request.

Happened to hear most of it on the scanner. Went from a spot fire to a full blown third alarm watershed response within 15 minutes. Helos. DC-7. Lots of excitement.

2) The unexpected but somewhat predictable big winter snow storm. Last year we got 26" in three days just after January 1st, 2017. Snowbound for 8 days. Full pantry. The power mostly stayed good. Never got that cold. No big deal.

3) Disruption of our one and only big grocery store resupply by whatever means. The big trucks gotta get up and over Hayes Hill. If they do not arrive nightly most of our population statistically be out of groceries in 3-5 days. Then no food. Might be caused by ... 4) ... 5) ... 6) ...

4) Spring or warm winter flooding. Our infrastructure is quite fragile. Flooding would displace many. Historical tendency. Caused by special weather conditions coming together. El Nino comes to mind. Always a possibility. Heavy snow pack. 10 inches of warm rain in 3 days.

5) The Cascadian Earthquake. A one in 30 to a one in 50 chance of THE BIG ONE happening in my remaining lifetime. But I worry about the kids and grand kids. The Earthquake has the most disruptive potential for us here. We would be on our own for about 6 months. Yep.

6) The usual non probable events. EMP. CME. Regional nuclear war elsewhere on the planet. A huge volcanic eruption. A large asteroid strike. The major end of the world events. Very non likely. But ... who knows. It would take incredible means to get through those.

Your mileage may vary. The common bad theme with most or all of the above is that our food resupply would be disrupted for weeks or months. No food. Too many idiot people. Too many guns. Sometimes you gotta boggie right now, other times you must instead just hunker down and disappear for one month. The event dictates the response.

Hope This Helps.

Last Edited:
Our regional concerns in SW OR USA continue to be ... in particular order if possible .... 42N, 123W. Kinda ...

1) That seasonal hot weather very fast moving unexpected wildfire. Doesn't need to be a big one. Just one heading in our direction. We
have had three, (3) close calls in about 16 years. One was a hard 30 minute evacuation request.

2) The unexpected but somewhat predictable big winter snow storm. Last year we got 26" in three days just after January 1st, 2017.
Snowbound for 8 days. Full pantry. The power mostly stayed good. Never got that cold. No big deal.

3) Disruption of our one and only big grocery store resupply. The big trucks gotta get up and over Hayes Hill. If they do not arrive nightly
most of our population statistically be out of groceries in 3-5 days. Then no food. Might be caused by ... 4) ... 5) ... 6) ...

4) Spring or warm winter flooding. Our infrastructure is quite fragile. Flooding would displace many. Historical tendency. Caused by
special weather conditions coming together. El Nino comes to mind. Always a possibility.

5) The Cascadian Earthquake. A one in 30 to a one in 50 chance of THE BIG ONE happening in my remaining lifetime. But I worry
about the kids and grandkids. The Earthquake has the most disruptive potential for us here.

6) The usual non probable events. EMP. CMP. Regional nuclear war elsewhere on the planet. A huge volcanic eruption. A large
asteroid strike. The major end of the world events. Very non likely. But ... who knows.

Your mileage may vary. The common bad theme with most or all of the above is that our food resupply would be disrupted for weeks or months. No food. Too many idiot people. Too many guns. Sometimes you gotta boggie right now, other times you must instead just hunker down and disappear for one month. The event dictates the response. Hope this helps.

Forum acting funny. Butchered my post. Been doing that lately. :(

A carbon copy of +45, -123

:) Thanks for letting me in the door here. I would like to say that my opinions have been built and reinforced with age and reasoning and while folks my not agree with them I believe they are right.... until you prove them wrong.:D

The real threat to America is the culture war. I believe it's a full blown war with death and destruction that we are going through every day. It's being fought with every tool used in fighting a war from lies and propaganda, political correctness for control and bringing in millions of foreigners in an effort at a controlled decline of America. The problems and events we are experiencing are all tied to the war on our culture.

Pretty much everything bad happening in the nation can find its roots in the culture war. School shootings by our drugged up kids, terrorism by those let in by our screwed up immigration policy, healthcare destruction under a forced tax while hundreds of thousands die under poor care. People shot down, run over, raped and molested by illegals let in to steal entry level jobs our kids used to get.

It's even worse than I am saying if you really think about it, think of the threat of being nuked right now. Follow back on your bing search and see when the timing of events played out to get us where we are today. What years did we allow North Korea and Iran to use nuclear technology that would give them a bomb and who set this in motion? Who is giving NK and Iran nuclear material to build bombs and who sold them 20% of our yellow cake. Who is it that has presided over the controlled decline of America?

Threats, we have lots of them.:confused:

"The Tree Of Liberty must from time to time be refreshed with the blood of tyrants and patriots. It is but a natural manurer".

I don't have it exactly correct. In a perfect world the top 100 tyrants in various guises would already have gone to the gallows.

But time, time, time; It is on our side, yes it is. :)

I feel like the most likely threat is the widening class division, and the elimination of middle class America.
You get too many have nots and those people tend to get violent.
I also believe that neglecting our environment is next, see the Dust Bowl for a good example.
Ignorance is a threat to America as well.

Why is it in a country as rich as America is that we have had as many as 94 million unemployed? Compare the last 16 years of low growth and a shrinking middle class to the last year when folks were getting jobs again. How is this a threat you say? In our daily lives those who stole our jobs and sent them overseas or gave them to illegals created the homeless problem. Businesses are moving away because the homeless create fear in them. Who created the homeless and will you be the next to be homeless?

Will those who borrowed for a college degree be debt slaves or become the most educated homeless people on earth?

Building a survival lifestyle in the culture war is about the only defence you have. For every threat foisted on you by the controlled decline all you have is a well thought out defence. The left coast is still in managed decline with more taxes and regulations to destroy the middle class, that middle class that drives a states economy. Survival means you have to put your life in the best position for defence.

The culture war has two sides, the criminal side that steals your wealth and your side that wants to live as free prosperous Americans. This isn't a war fought face to face, its' best fought with self reliance and education. Ask questions, inform and talk to your neighbors because it's your street the war will be won or lost on.

Did you figure out who sold our yellow cake yet, 20% of America's uranium? Do you like the idea they sold it to a loon who might use it? Is it good your nation now lives under this threat because it filled the bank accounts of the people who sold our uranium? Is it good you pay more taxes to educate illegals? Look around a bit at the war you are in.:eek:

^^^BINGO^^^
Loss of jobs, especially with Ex Mill, not old enough or experienced enough to get good jobs and keep them. Fresh collage grads with out experience, and a YUGE debt, and employers who skirt the hiring laws by bringing in foreign guest workers that are far cheaper because they don't have to pay benefits and insurance! Then add in a rampant influx of highly addictive drugs to keep the poor addicted! A welfair system that is broken, when you get people that ride the system, and are driving 3 year old Cadillac Escalades and 5 kids cashing in their EBT cards, while folks that truly need those benefits cannot get them! A Work aid system that is broken and doesn't help qualified folks to get work, instead preferring to use head hunter companies that "Temp -To-Hire" and take a 20% fee off the top of a persons wages for the help, all the while they do not offer benefits or health care, and veteran's status doesn't matter, worse, once you have been employed more then 6 months, you fall off the map because the State requires they pay benefits, so they lay off for a while, then rehire, or move along to the next person! Meanwhile, you have a Hispanic that " owns" a landscaping or construction outfit, and they don't pay state licencing or bond insurance or taxes, and when they get caught, they just go out of business for a day or two, change the sign on the side of the truck and are back in business 2 days later!

I could go on and on , and on, but i'll stop for now! This gets me pizzed!

I could tell you blood curdling stories on the job front but I have to have a drink before I start:D If folks really knew how it's all being played out then they would be outraged. Let me start drinking before I start talking:D.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top