JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The democrat party is the number one threat to not only my survival but the survival of these United States of AmeriKa
The Republican party is getting a bit more KeKi then you'd be willing to believe these days. A lot of old Republican families control a lot of our natural resources and they're starting to have a preference of selling to China while simultaneously losing interest in replenishing anything. What's scary is people can't tell if they're doing it for money or if it's more about planning their familys' genetic futures in different countries. If it's the former then the implication is that they're readily screwing over Americans and doing huge economic favors to future enemies. Reminds me of operation cyclone

I sometimes see the consequences of government actions as a threat. They used government response to covid to shut down small businesses. The consequences is no taxes paid to the state from those businesses. Government then prints up billions to give to the states over lost revenue. The consequences of printing money gave us 6.4% inflation this year. Inflation kills

Unless they start unloading ships the price of goods will sky rocket. I talked to Helicon tex USA today and they said a number of problems have stopped them from getting their products from Vietnam. Covid shut down manufacturing first and then shipping has stopped goods from getting here. The high prices we are paying is a manufactured problem with everything just off shore. The shortages created by government is a threat in the long run.

It will destroy what's left of the heart of the nations small business.

Primary risk is that which claims lives around the world since the dawn of human existence: infection. Many cancer patients do not die from the cancer - infection gets them first. Paul Allen, the billionaire? He had non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, but died of massive infection.

I'm not sure if I watched too much news over Thanksgiving or if the Bush family is becoming OVERTLY anti-gun. Can I get some opinions on this? Why would the Bush family be losing interest in an armed society?

I'm not sure if I watched too much news over Thanksgiving or if the Bush family is becoming OVERTLY anti-gun. Can I get some opinions on this? Why would the Bush family be losing interest in an armed society?
Senior ripped up his NRA card when the NRA openly termed ATF jack booted thugs (or similar).

After he did so, the NRA didn't endorse him. Such could have been a contributing factor to his loss to Clinton. Then see Clinton AWB.

Note: President George H.W. Bush banned all imports of semi automatic rifles in March 1989,[7] and made the ban permanent in July 1989. That's 4 years prior to the Clinton AWB.

...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Senior ripped up his NRA card when the NRA openly termed ATF jack booted thugs (or similar).

After he did so, the NRA didn't endorse him. Such could have been a contributing factor to his loss to Clinton. Then see Clinton AWB.

Note: President George H.W. Bush banned all imports of semi automatic rifles in March 1989,[7] and made the ban permanent in July 1989. That's 4 years prior to the Clinton AWB.

...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
AND W said he would sign a new AWB if it came to his desk in 2004.
I'm done with the Bush clan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads