JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
take a look at www.lowpriceguns.com out of bellevue. They used to be survival arms before they overhauled.

29.99 transfer fee, and he has a link to his FFL on the site so you dont even need to coordinate with him before making a purchase elsewhere. As long as the place you are buying from accepts a downloadable/online link to a FFL you are set.

I bought a gun from kentucky had it shipped their and went in to pick it up all without having to go back and forth with lowpriceguns first.

They also have pretty decent prices on the guns they sell through the distributor they use, especially compared to wades or DGS. That is also a painless process of buying online, waiting a few days for them to call and say your gun has arrived, and going in and filling out the paperwork.

if he wants to drive i believe Lee at fall city firearms also does $20 transfers...

I really enjoy the ease of the FFL downloadable link and not having to call/arrange the transfer beforehand. Of course buying guns online or site-unseen is always a gamble of variable risk.. :)

Dont forget that pesky little State sales tax that is charged this year for all out of state gun transfers. Tacking on another 10% on top of transfer fee.
Makes that good deal on gunbroker, not such a good deal anymore, huh?

take a look at New & Used Guns, Mags, Ammo, Accessories, Reloading, Knives out of bellevue. They used to be survival arms before they overhauled.

29.99 transfer fee, and he has a link to his FFL on the site so you dont even need to coordinate with him before making a purchase elsewhere. As long as the place you are buying from accepts a downloadable/online link to a FFL you are set.

I bought a gun from kentucky had it shipped their and went in to pick it up all without having to go back and forth with lowpriceguns first.

They also have pretty decent prices on the guns they sell through the distributor they use, especially compared to wades or DGS. That is also a painless process of buying online, waiting a few days for them to call and say your gun has arrived, and going in and filling out the paperwork.
+1 on the painless purchase from LowPriceGuns. Just purchased a pistol there online last Thursday morning, got the email saying it was ready for pickup about 20 minutes later, drove there from Woodinville on my lunch break, filled out the two forms, and out the door in no time at all.

As a bonus, I did not experience the typical "gun store jerk" attitude I see at most of the other shops I frequent on the North and East Side.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top