JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say that a Glock 18 or 18c would be pretty darn desirable: for me anyway. I can't begin to guess how much one would cost though.

Damn you beat me to it. I would say a Glock 18, but there is no cost to it, since it is not available to citizens without certain ATF licenses.

For me it is a 26. I am getting one with a grip extender on the magazine and night sights for my carry weapon, a slight bit smaller than a 19 and has the same capacity from what i know. 10 rounds with the extender, if you cant hit something with 10 rounds you need to go to the range, its the user not the gun. Plus the 26 accepts the 33 round 9mm magazines.

I've owned and traded a bunch of Glocks over the years. IMO, the G19 is the most popular and most desirable. When you put them up for sale they are gone in a heartbeat. We all know what has happened since Obama took office. He's the greatest gun salesman in history. Handgun prices have skyrocketed in the last few months. A 2nd gen G19 I would do $375 to $450 based on condition of course. A 3rd gen (a newer one) G19 expect to pay $475 to $550.

Interesting, I'll keep that in mind.
I'm referring to a brand new model, new and in it's box, etc.

I'm just wondering.

Here's another question. If you guys honestly wanted a brand new Glock, what would you seriously want and realistically pay? Feel free to PM me your answers.

First choice glock 18 with 33rd mags, but that's never going to happen unless I go into military/LE.

Other wise I would, and did purchase a glock 23 (2nd gen) with night sights. I don't care for the 3rd gen finger grooves. The guns go for about $350 used. which left money to buy extra mags, and holsters, and ammo compared to buying a brand new one. Just depends what you want to do. I absolutely love it.

If I waited a little longer, I would get the glock 23 RTF (Rough textured frame). Currently RTF is only available in the 17 and 22. I would expect to pay similar prices to the 17 and 22 at $550. There is no current date to when the 23 rtf will be available, except sometime later this year.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top