JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glock 23. New: $500.00
Used: ?400.00

Second to that I'd say the Glock 9mm in the same frame size.

Then, there is accesories. (1) I love my Mako floor plates (pic rail cut off for legal reasons) because it keeps my whole hand in the grip for max control. (2) Trijjicon night sights. (3) LaserMax internal laser sight. Waterproof to 66ft for when your on the jet ski, kayak, or on your bike and you ford a creek that has a hidden rock and you hit it with your tire and fall in. Don't ask me how I know. (4) Mags, mags, mags, mags, mags. A person can never have enough mags.

+1 for 17 or 19.

450-525 new w/ std. sights sounds right. ~550-575 w/ factory night sights. Keiths is your best bet.

The G22/23 are also very popular but I don't believe in advising people to buy .40s.

In my opinion the compact glocks are the best looking (ie 19 and 23). I'd say the 19 is the overall most desirable because it's 9mm, 'decent' looking, and has a higher capacity than the 23.

When I went for a Glock, I got a 23. I think the size/caliber trade off is the best in that one. I decided I didn't like Glocks much, and when I went to sell it I got my asking price within 15 hours of posting the ad.

Plus, for a $100 drop-in barrel, you can turn a 23 into a 19 in a few seconds, but it doesn't worth the other way around.

Most desirable Glock?
MINE!:D:D
19;)

Depends on what you want to do with it. My top 3:
1) 19
2) 21
3) 17

1) $450ish
2) don't know, can't find one:p
3) $400ish

For those prices? ..Maybe for a used Glock.

I'm not looking to buy, I am looking into the potential market value.
Glocks that are brand new in the box, specifically.

It seems the hardest to keep in the stores is the 26, although I have been seeing more Glocks in other stores than Keith's lately. I think the 19 or .40 equiv. is the most utilitarian, easy to carry, yet still a ton of firepower. New values for most should be about $499.00 for a .40 or 9mm with std. sights, and approx $550.00 for the same in night sights. .45's tend to run a little more brand new, approx $40.00 more. This is what I see at Keiths and other stores more local to me, although Gun Broker is $30.00 higher on all Glocks compared to Keiths or Fishermans.

I've owned and traded a bunch of Glocks over the years. IMO, the G19 is the most popular and most desirable. When you put them up for sale they are gone in a heartbeat. We all know what has happened since Obama took office. He's the greatest gun salesman in history. Handgun prices have skyrocketed in the last few months. A 2nd gen G19 I would do $375 to $450 based on condition of course. A 3rd gen (a newer one) G19 expect to pay $475 to $550.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top