JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
old-school colt commercial firing pins have oversized end rings, but they don't do that anymore. i don't know whether the commercial firing pins work in standard carriers- i've never heard that they don't, but that doesn't mean it aint so.

thats kind of a rare thing, especially now that colt has finally ended their decades of deliberate compatibility issues.

old-school colt commercial firing pins have oversized end rings, but they don't do that anymore. i don't know whether the commercial firing pins work in standard carriers- i've never heard that they don't, but that doesn't mean it aint so.

thats kind of a rare thing, especially now that colt has finally ended their decades of deliberate compatibility issues.

Did some fact finding...looks like he means the old school style free-floating pins. All of them are suppossed to be the same size...the exception to that are different callibers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top