JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig Sauer SIG716 .308 Battle Rifle Pricing | The Firearm Blog

sig716_prec_marksman-tfb.jpg

Possibly, though if other's feel the same way I do about sig's quality going downhill since what's his name took over, it may not be.
I should pay more attention though, maybe things have changed in the years I've been avoiding them?

God, I still remember handling one of the new US made P220's. I asked the shop if I could break it down and he said yes, then went to help another customer. I put my thumb on the slide removal pin, pushed, and the outer plate completely came off of the pin. Imagine trying to explain that one to the clerk when he returned... I couldn't get out of that shop fast enough.

Boy,I had to look up the EMP.$1000 9mm 1911? WOW I can have 2 G19s for that much.
And ammo

But I'll take one of each of the Sigs please. That 716 has to around $2k?

Yep,the "one" on GB is $2k buy it now.The Patrol Model

... for me, I'm with the Phantom on the P938.
... the SIG 716 on GB; he's selling for skydiving classes. lol.
The rumours persist; sixty (60) new models for 2012?!?
Something is likely to have me reach for the piggybank ... and give it a shake.

Nope,just a whole lot of publicity and the numbers of Glocks abused is way up there too.
It's a conspiracy that H&K and Sig have going.They are the ones who always put out the bad publicity on Clocks

Yeah,I reeded it on the webbernetten.

You know a Glock is going to bang every time. The only question is it going to fire or explode?

I kid, but there do seem to be a inordinate number of Glocks that have popped.

H

Glocks don't just blow up.. IMO having owned 4 of them and still owning 3 in the dreaded 40 caliber it had to be bad ammo or operator error of some sort. My next handgun is going to be a G21 with a 10MM long slide conversion

I have a Colt Government 380 and love it so these new Sigs do interest me, IF the quality is there. prove it to me first and I would prefer an all stainless blackened gun, not an alloy frame

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top