JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are deals always to be found. My friend sold his mom's always-garaged '64 Impala w/ 48k miles to a neighbor for $5000.00. I missed that memo.

Amazing.........but these cars will need a lot of work. Much of the rubber will be toast as will some of the plastics and engine seals

just heard about this last weekend, seems the owner of the dealership kept almost all of the trade ins at his dealership for nearly thirty years. they look kinda rough at first glance but there will be an awesome cache of parts!:s0155:

Amazing what NEW cars and trucks being parked and left outside that long look like now. Like abused crap.

Still work a fortune though I am sure.

Just goes to show the difference in finding a car/truck that has been garaged vs parked on the street though. I had an FJ Cruiser that was garaged for three years and always looked like new, then parking it on the street for a year aged it greatly.
Never realized the damage the elements really did before that time.

When buying/selling a used car look over the rubber door molding. A dead giveaway as to how the vehicle was stored even if the paint looks fine.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top