JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK I am one of those in the camp of placement is king. I know there are some other camps. I would like to get your option on which 9mm auto U think is the most accurate 9mm without a lot of mods from the gunsmith. For me max capacity is 2nd important. Best I can tell in my limited knowledge is the sig p210 is the top rated out of the box but now I hear that the XDm 9 with 19+1 is equal or very close. Ease of break down is fourth because practice is 3 third. Thanks for your options in advance as I am about to make the purchase most likely on this site. ........Pete

I think many of the quality 9mm guns today are very close in accuracy. Sig, HK, Glock, XD and others. The difference is which one shoots best for you. Size, grip, trigger all come into play. Many have said the the HK P7 is the most accruate 9mm they have ever shot. I just can't get used to the grip and squeeze.

I think many of the quality 9mm guns today are very close in accuracy. Sig, HK, Glock, XD and others.

+1 on Hawaiian's comments. My Walther P99 is every bit as good as my hand and eye allow every time out, and I prefer it to the Glocks and SIGs of the world. But all of them are excellent firearms; the trick is to find the one that works best for you.

I agree with Hawaiian. With modern manufacturing at handgun ranges (even up to 50 yards) I would say the shooter quickly becomes the limiting component. Will an HK in a vise shoot a 1/2" tighter group than a Glock 17 at 50 yards? Probably. Are you ever gonna be able to hold your hands that still? No. Pick the full size that fits your hand the best. Glock 17 or Springfield XD are my two votes.

Its always a compromise.

However, I settled on the CZ P-01 as the best

Balance between bombproof reliability, weight,

Ergonomics and accuracy.

People bubblegum about the trigger NIB, yes.

You can get a trigger job done or run a couple thousand rounds.

The end results are the same.

Funny, just last weekend I propped one of them up on a

Homemade sandbag @ 10 yards for the first time.

Been intending to do that forever, but you know how it goes.

I can absolutely, positively tell you that the gun

Is way more accurate than the human (me)

Firing it.

isher

I've never shot a CZ, but after shooting about two magazines through my XDM (second magazine just to see if the first was a fluke) it replaced my Sig P228 as my primary 9mm. It was also more accurate (for me) than my HK P7M8 and P9S.

I'd love to get my hands on a P210...

I would say a CZ75b. they have a lot of history of great shooting... look at the competitions, and who is shooting with their own weapon and not a "sponsored" one

I miss mine already, and never shot it :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads