JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my 590a1 Blackwater with magpul stock and forend. Excellent condition. Just looking to thin the herd and free up some cash for other hobbies. In Sweet Home. No trades at this time
$600

Did the Magpul stock come with the weapon or was it an aftermarket add-on?
Most originally came with a SpeedFeed stock that was as worthless as tits on a boar. The spring pressure was not enough to hold the shells in place so they would fall out under heavy recoil.

ANYTHING was an upgrade from the speedfeed stock.

Most originally came with a SpeedFeed stock that was as worthless as tits on a boar. The spring pressure was not enough to hold the shells in place so they would fall out under heavy recoil.

ANYTHING was an upgrade from the speedfeed stock.

Gotcha. Thanks for the information. I've never used a SpeedFeed stock.

D0485899-B578-451F-A992-9F32E81E461F.jpeg My apologies to anyone who showed interest. The magpul hardware was added by me. I believe I may even have all the original parts as well but I'd have to look to be sure.

Looking to sell my 590a1 Blackwater with magpul stock and forend. Excellent condition. Just looking to thin the herd and free up some cash for other hobbies. In Sweet Home. No trades at this time
$600
MY name is Jon , if this happend to still be available I'll take it . Sorry so late but I wante d to leave a msg ASAP . Please. Call me at 206-909-1645 or [email protected]
18.5 or 20" tomorrow. Thank you very much .

The seller was last seen 12 FEB. 2020
Locking ad.
Andy
Thanks Andy , I was just hoping a long shot might just happen in my favor for once. if you've happen to see or notice anything from this member I'd certainly appreciate a heads up. I would love to pick up a 590 A1. Been on the lookout for quite a while. Again thanks For the msg. Jon

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.