JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OP, I recommend that you just leave whichever gun you buy in its factory configuration. Candidly, your posts show a lack of familiarity with NFA laws. If you understand the risks and are willing to break the law then that's your choice.

If you want a super short firearm that chambers 12 gauge then get an NFA AOW. Mossberg Compact Cruiser, Serbu Super Shorty, etc. Yes the NFA process is required, but if the standard Shockwave is too long for you then the AOW path is less risky legally.

woah there buddy,

its not like I'm asking about this stuff and researching before doing it to understand the laws or anything.

Candidly, your posts show a lack of familiarity with my initial question

Ok, so I bought a hatchet …. And now I want to put a long handle on it, then a bigger head to make it an axe…. So…. If I then put the small handle on the bigger head, is it an axe, a hatchet, or a short handled axe-chet? :s0153:

Ok, so I bought a hatchet …. And now I want to put a long handle on it, then a bigger head to make it an axe…. So…. If I then put the small handle on the bigger head, is it an axe, a hatchet, or a short handled axe-chet? :s0153:
I have a "British Belt Axe" that is more of a hatchet.

This is my favorite axe/hatchet:

23c_new_1_2048x.jpg

I wrapped the handle in paracord. Will the ATF shoot my cat?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top