JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Traded, Thank You, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation rifle. Like new with 20 rounds through it, beautiful bolt action .223/5.56 with Redfield 3 x 9 scope and bi pod, 24 inch barrel.
Looking for trade ideas, not sure what that might be, but if you offer something I want that will probably be it. Something in a 22lr survival rifle or maybe a Glock 19, 9mm or 1911 in .45 acp or a .410 would be something I would consider!
or best offer of $450 or more.

Thank You

mossberg facing right.jpg mossberg redfield.jpg mossberg RMEF.jpg mossberg redfield end.jpg mossberg_5_56_varmint.jpg

Last Edited:
I really need to read slower...
I read the title as Mossberg R.E.M.F which means something waaaay different to an ex military guy.:D
Regardless , neat rifle and good luck with your sale..!
Andy

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation rifle. Like new with 20 rounds through it, beautiful bolt action .223/5.56 with Redfield 3 x 9 scope and bi pod, 24 inch barrel.
Looking for trade ideas, not sure what that might be, but if you offer something I want that will probably be it. Something in a 22lr survival rifle or 9mm or .45 acp or $500 or best offer.

Thank You

View attachment 561001 View attachment 561002 View attachment 561003 View attachment 561004 View attachment 561005

Hi would you be interested in trading for a Bushmaster AR-15, with h-bar Barrel, collapsible stock

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.