JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Mossberg pistol grip 12G shotgun 7+1 for sale. It is used as you can tell, and it is in good working condition. I have a BlackHawk knoxx breacher recoil reducing pistol grip installed on it. I also have a few slugs, 00Buck, and a box and a half bird shot shells. The pistol grip is wrapped with some 550 cord to fatten the grip but you can take it off if you wish.

You have to be 18 or older, if you’re 21 or older I would prefer a CHL but it’s not needed. I will however need a valid Oregon ID and I am only interested in local FTF transaction. I don’t drive so I can’t meet you too far away (I live in Beaverton). Also keep in mind that this is a private sale and it’s AS IS and no paper trails, just a bill of sale ;). If I get the wrong impression or a bad vibe I have the right to cancel the sale at any time…..FYI. This is NOT a stolen shotgun and if you want we can call in the serial number and get it checked out for your own piece of mind (FREE). I am not interested in any trades so please don’t bother asking. My asking price is $200 OBO….. reasonable offers are considered but please don’t waste my time and yours with a low offer.

-Sling
-Ammo
-Barrel mounted rail
-Sling mount
- BlackHawk knoxx breacher recoil reducing pistol grip

Thank you for looking.
IMAG0787.jpg
IMAG0781.jpg
IMAG0785.jpg
IMAG0782.jpg
IMAG0780.jpg
IMAG0779.jpg