JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mossberg 12 gage "Persuader" 3" magnum, 20" BBL, cylinder bore, 8 shot capacity, synthetic stock, swivel posts and tapped for scope. The previous owner said it was unfired and I see nothing to indicate any use except for test firing. Asking $275 FTF in Oregon to Oregon residents only with valid ID. I will meet a buyer somewhere convenient to both of us. I live in Lebanon. 541-401-1063

Last edited by a moderator:
Mossberg 12 gage "Persuader" 3" magnum, 20" BBL, cylinder bore, 8 shot capacity, synthetic stock, swivel posts and tapped for scope. The previous owner said it was unfired and I see nothing to indicate any use except for test firing. Asking $275 FTF in Oregon to Oregon residents only with valid ID. I will meet a buyer somewhere convenient to both of us. I live in Lebanon. 541-401-1063

bump

btt

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.