JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
BUXTON
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a like new Mossberg Patriot Revere rifle in .308 winchester.
I bought this gun new and have fired only 3 rounds thru it..... was doing the shoot one round and then clean for proper barrel brake in.
Has a very nice walnut stock with rosewood fore end tip and grip cap.
This would make someone a very nice deer / elk rifle!

rifles 003.JPG rifles 004.JPG rifles 005.JPG rifles 007.JPG rifles 008.JPG rifles 009.JPG rifles 010.JPG rifles 011.JPG rifles 013.JPG rifles 014.JPG rifles 015.JPG rifles 016.JPG rifles 017.JPG rifles 018.JPG rifles 019.JPG rifles 020.JPG rifles 022.JPG rifles 023.JPG rifles 024.JPG rifles 025.JPG rifles 026.JPG rifles 028.JPG rifles 030.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OK, great, I would love to take it off of your hands.
What is your preferred method of payment? I would rather use a credit card but if you don't have the ability to process one I can send a certified bank check. What is the projected shipping cost for my FFL: Rhody Outdoors 2 Gold Mine Rd, Foster, RI 02825.
I can have him e-mail you a copy of his FFL certification.
Let me know how you would like to set the deal up. My e-mail is [email protected], and my cell phone is (860) 930-3692 if you have any questions feel free to give me a call any time from noon - 2 am eastern time.
I look forward to doing business with you.
Doug Allin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.