JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mossberg number 42 not to be confused with the model 42. (takes the same magazine) Bolt action with 7 round magazine. Nice looking rifle made from '35-'37 and a great rifle for a kid to learn on. The pictures tell the story better than I can. Price is $250 and I will listen to offers and trades. Being per neart 85 year old it is being sold as is but I don't see any problems. Trade interests are SAA in 45 Colt/45ACP, US military blades and older revolvers and whatever I don't know I need. Prefer FTF at a FFL on the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Keizer. (Yes, I know it is old and doesn't have a serial number but we still gotta jump the hoops.) I will go outside of those parameters for the right deal. Please PM me with questions, offers or contact intel. I don't text. I have several more vintage Mossberg 22 rifles that I will be posting over time but I can provide a list of models on request.

MVC-032S.JPG MVC-033S.JPG MVC-035S.JPG MVC-036S.JPG MVC-037S.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Mossberg number 42 not to be confused with the model 42. (takes the same magazine) Bolt action with 7 round magazine. Nice looking rifle made from '35-'37 and a great rifle for a kid to learn on. The pictures tell the story better than I can. Price is $250 and I will listen to offers and trades. Being per neart 85 year old it is being sold as is but I don't see any problems. Trade interests are SAA in 45 Colt/45ACP, US military blades and older revolvers and whatever I don't know I need. Prefer FTF at a FFL on the I-5 corridor from Eugene to Keizer. (Yes, I know it is old and doesn't have a serial number but we still gotta jump the hoops.) I will go outside of those parameters for the right deal. Please PM me with questions, offers or contact intel. I don't text. I have several more vintage Mossberg 22 rifles that I will be posting over time but I can provide a list of models on request.

View attachment 754949 View attachment 754950 View attachment 754951 View attachment 754952 View attachment 754953
I'd like to see the list of 22cal rifle's you have sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.