Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Mossberg MVP Varmint 24" NEW!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SONALB, May 25, 2013.

1. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

For sale:Mossberg MVP 'Varmint', 24"mbbl,.223. Accepts AR mags, has adjustable trigger. I purchased new and have never loaded or fired it.

I have the 18.5" 'Predator' model that pretty consistently has 3-shot 100yd groups that I can cover with an empty .45 brass. Mentioned that just to show what these are capable of.

The Varmint(for sale here) has a bench rest style stock and Includes the factory 10rd mag and I will add a new in pkg 30rd p-mag. $575 FTF w/ODL and signed BOS. Will take $550 if you come to Albany.

I bought awhile back at Cabela's and am only asking exactly what I have into it! The shorter 18.5" 'Predator' w/rifle stock runs $50 to $75 less for those wondering! The p-mag is a freebie!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    fredball, bartman315, CPTRMB and 3 others like this.
  2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My son has one of these its a real tack driver. With handloads we were getting dime sized groups at 100 yards. He has a Mueller 4.5-14X ATP scope on his its a perfect match,

3. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Bump-only for one more week.

4. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Only bumping cause a PM'er is still interested. So still listed but will close within a day or two whether sold or not. :)

5. bobdog308

bobdog308 woodland Active Member

Hi, I am interested in the Mossberg. are you primarily looking for cash or are you into trading rifles?

6. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Mainly looking for cash, I can't think of another rifle I need or want at this time but you are welcome to make an offer... Never know :)

7. CPTRMB

CPTRMB Vancouver, WA Member

Wish you were here in Vancouver, WA I'd buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.