JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale:Mossberg MVP 'Varmint', 24"mbbl,.223. Accepts AR mags, has adjustable trigger. I purchased new and have never loaded or fired it.

I have the 18.5" 'Predator' model that pretty consistently has 3-shot 100yd groups that I can cover with an empty .45 brass. Mentioned that just to show what these are capable of.

The Varmint(for sale here) has a bench rest style stock and Includes the factory 10rd mag and I will add a new in pkg 30rd p-mag. $575 FTF w/ODL and signed BOS. Will take $550 if you come to Albany.

I bought awhile back at Cabela's and am only asking exactly what I have into it! The shorter 18.5" 'Predator' w/rifle stock runs $50 to $75 less for those wondering! The p-mag is a freebie!

Last Edited:
My son has one of these its a real tack driver. With handloads we were getting dime sized groups at 100 yards. He has a Mueller 4.5-14X ATP scope on his its a perfect match,

Only bumping cause a PM'er is still interested. So still listed but will close within a day or two whether sold or not. :)

Mainly looking for cash, I can't think of another rifle I need or want at this time but you are welcome to make an offer... Never know :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.