Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg MVP Varmint 24" NEW!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SONALB, May 25, 2013.

1. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

For sale:Mossberg MVP 'Varmint', 24"mbbl,.223. Accepts AR mags, has adjustable trigger. I purchased new and have never loaded or fired it.

I have the 18.5" 'Predator' model that pretty consistently has 3-shot 100yd groups that I can cover with an empty .45 brass. Mentioned that just to show what these are capable of.

The Varmint(for sale here) has a bench rest style stock and Includes the factory 10rd mag and I will add a new in pkg 30rd p-mag. $575 FTF w/ODL and signed BOS. Will take $550 if you come to Albany.

I bought awhile back at Cabela's and am only asking exactly what I have into it! The shorter 18.5" 'Predator' w/rifle stock runs $50 to $75 less for those wondering! The p-mag is a freebie!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    fredball, bartman315, CPTRMB and 3 others like this.
  2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My son has one of these its a real tack driver. With handloads we were getting dime sized groups at 100 yards. He has a Mueller 4.5-14X ATP scope on his its a perfect match,

3. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Bump-only for one more week.

4. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Only bumping cause a PM'er is still interested. So still listed but will close within a day or two whether sold or not. :)

5. bobdog308

bobdog308 woodland Active Member

Hi, I am interested in the Mossberg. are you primarily looking for cash or are you into trading rifles?

6. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Mainly looking for cash, I can't think of another rifle I need or want at this time but you are welcome to make an offer... Never know :)

7. CPTRMB

CPTRMB Vancouver, WA Member

Wish you were here in Vancouver, WA I'd buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.