JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this a short while ago, and wouldn't you know it, found the lefty Savage .223 I'd been wanting yesterday. So now the Mossberg has to go.
This is the 18.5" barrel version of the MVP rifle, 1 in 9 twist, with the nice handling predator stock. It's chambered in 5.56 nato/.223 Remington, and feeds from standard AR mags.
Round count is exactly zero, and I'm the original owner. Don't have the box or manual, but other than that it's "as new". Comes with factory scope bases, and factory mag. Will include a new PMAG if you don't feel the need to dicker too much about the price....
Lowest price I could find online was $510 at Bud's, (http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/..._id/79796/Mossberg+MVP+VAR+18+HB+223+LAM+11RD ), but I'll sell you mine for $450, with no shipping, or FFL fees (for now...)
Cash only, face to face along the I-5 corridor between Salem and Woodburn, and only to Oregon residents who are legal to own. No checks, no shipping, no PayPal, no shenanigans.

20150609_180316.jpg

Last Edited:
Let's open this up for trades as well. Not looking for comm-block surplus, pump shotguns, or cheap junk.
I do however have a soft spot for most Ruger products, Smith revolvers and 3rd gen autos, and lefty friendly rifles...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.