JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
...SOLD, thank you for the interest ...This is a Mossberg MVP Patrol chambered in 223/556 in great condition This bolt action rifle has a 16 inch med profile barrel and iron sights, the front being fiber optic. It uses AR mags, and only has about 100 rounds through it. Also comes with a FDE stock in addition to the black one. Located in the Eugene area. $450 buyer responsible for transfer fees. Fun, light, accurate gun MVP Patrol.JPG MVP Patrol II.JPG

Last Edited:
Just for general intel, this is one of the best people on NWFA to deal with. I want that piece but being a poor cracker I can't afford it. Forgot to retire wealthy. Good luck on the sale Guy.

Now that it's sold, I will clutter this ad.:rolleyes:

I have owned two of these, and still own one. In spite of the low price, and in spite of the guns it might compete with, these are great rifles! Highly accurate, highly handy, and the fact that it uses AR magazines makes it just about perfect.

WAYNO.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.