JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
REDMOND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Mossberg MVP 5.56 with a Spike 6-24x50 scope. The rifle is a pretty cool little shooter. I got it in a trade and have had fun shooting coyotes with it. It is pretty handy that it takes AR style magazines. I don't use it enough to justify keeping it and I need funds for a new rifle I want. It is in good condition and will come as seen with the factory 10 rd. magazine. The scope is fine but definitely nothing to write home about. The best part of the scope is that the reticle does illuminate in red, blue, or green. $569 new at Sportsman's for the rifle. I can't find the scope anywhere for sale but couldn't imagine it being worth much. Let's say $550 for the package. Located in Central Oregon. Also willing to trade. Will consider any hunting firearms but mostly looking for an XDm 10mm or a Bergara 300wm. Other than those cash would be preferred. IMG_20210117_122554128.jpg IMG_20210117_122539963.jpg IMG_20210117_122529563.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bought one of these for my wife. She and the grandkids have a ball shooting it. This will make someone very happy. If it was closer to "road work" season I'd buy it myself. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.