JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've got too many vintage .22s and I'm trying to thin them out - Looking to trade for larger caliber firearm such as lever action rifle in a pistol cal., revolver, will pretty much entertain any offer thrown out there....not looking for any more .22s unless you have a Remington nylon
This is a Model 46M bolt action repeater. Tubular magazine, 15(LR) 18(L) 22(S), 23" barrel, wt 7lbs, 2 piece Mannlicher stock with cheek piece and pistol grip. Made 1940-1945. Rifle has a Havlin scope mount with Weaver 1" quick detachable rings and a Weaver Challenger 3x9 C9V scope US made. Nice, clear optics, scope has dust covers that don't fit perfect but do the job just fine. Rifle is in very good condition especially for being 65-70 years old. Blue is thinning a bit on the top of the barrel, furniture looks good with no deep scratches or dents, really nice looking wood. I do have the original dust cover for the bolt, it was removed for clearance for the scope mount.

FTF Portland metro.

DSCI0329.jpg
DSCI0360.jpg
DSCI0340.jpg
DSCI0336.jpg

Got a price tag on this item? I'm interested, but without knowing the price, I don't know how interested I am.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.