JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
For sale or trade are these two Mossberg model 46M 22 LR weapons. One is pretty prime merchandise with pretty much all the whistles from back then but I'm not an authority so what you see is what I have to offer. Tube fed and holds a bunch of rounds and superbly accurate. Feel free to PM me with any questions and I will do my best. I am in Lebanon and will meet up with a serious buyer betwixt Eugene and Keizer. My price cash price is $250, firm but will consider a trade. This one is still for sale/trade.

I also have a second model 46M that is pictured. I did my best to show the patina (read that surface rust) but the bore is clean and it feeds and shoots well. My cash price on this one is $75 and will consider a trade. No low ball offers please, they are worth the price. Legal fees are on the new owner. SOLD

MVC-054S.JPG MVC-055S.JPG MVC-051S.JPG MVC-052S.JPG MVC-053S.JPG MVC-056S.JPG MVC-057S.JPG MVC-058S.JPG MVC-059S.JPG MVC-060S.JPG MVC-061S.JPG MVC-062S.JPG MVC-064S.JPG MVC-063S.JPG MVC-065S.JPG

Last Edited:
These rifles are fantastic shooters.
I had one once and like a fool traded it off....sigh.
If I wasn't saving for a house , these would be mine...and yeah what a fun project rifle the one would make.
www.havlinsales.com is your friend for parts for these Mossbergs...
Good luck with your sale...!
Andy

These rifles are fantastic shooters.
I had one once and like a fool traded it off....sigh.
If I wasn't saving for a house , these would be mine...and yeah what a fun project rifle the one would make.
www.havlinsales.com is your friend for parts for these Mossbergs...
Good luck with your sale...!
Andy

Still have mine, I have owned it since I was 12 years old, (48 years) still quite accurate and lots of fun to shoot. Has killed many a Budweiser can.

I have a few of these and they are amazing rifles. They are tack drivers, even for someone like me, whose eye for guns is much is much better than my aim!

I have a few of these and they are amazing rifles. They are tack drivers, even for someone like me, whose eye for guns is much is much better than my aim!

For me it was my first gun, when I got it home it was old and grey looking, I removed the barrel and action and all metal from the wood and lightly sanded the wood and the hung it up and used spray varithane which was fairly new at the time, the color and tiger stripe of the wood really jumped out and looked gorgeous, and it still looks just as good today

I'm surprised the purdy one is still available, tbh. Good price considering the sling swivels alone, to the right buyer, could fetch near $100. Then the rear peep, also a highly sought after item for mossberg collectors would run about the same.

To prospective buyers worried about sourcing an aperture, don't fret! Apertures and more makes apertures for these with utmost quality.

GLWS, friend!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.