JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Brand new Maverick 88 security 12g. You can't find these in stock in the stores anymore so theyr probably about to be unavailable. Never fired new in box. The one in pic is a used one but the new one is in the box in plastic sleeve. 200 rounds of various full power good 00 buckshot ammo and 300 or 400 rounds of birdshot in an ammo can.you pay FFL fee in Vancouver Washington. Please don't contact me if you are a male Karen.

IMG_20211007_120243978.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You had a shotgun just like this for sale a few weeks ago. You Told me you wouldn't sell to me because I'm an Oregonian. Is that still the case? Let me know because I'd like to buy it, thanks.

Last Edited:
No problem selling to an Oregon resident. Just meet at your Washington FFL and the dealer will take care of the proper paperwork.
I understand that. However, the seller was not on bored. I explained that I have bought multiple firearms in Washington. His words were "if you are an Oregonian I will not sell it to you". 🤷🏻‍♂️ So I figured I'd try again. Thanks man.

No problem. My note was for the OP in case he wasn't aware of the details.

I've run across folks from time to time who won't do a deal even when legal because of some "idea" of potential issue.

Frustrating for sure but it is their call, so what can you do.

I know you all are much more intelligent then I am and superior shooters but I tried to sell an SKS in was to an Oregonian and the FFL told me that wasn't legal and we had to go to Oregon becouse you can only sell the gun to an Oregonian in Oregon not Washington that's just what I was told by the FFL maybe that's all wrong and he lied but that's what I was told and now I get all you guys telling me I'm an idiot and a jerk so makes it hard to do business. I'm literally just going off the FFLs word I love Oregon ok..

I'll come to Vancouver and grab it but if possible could you come to Portman? I'm fine either way driving over the river is no big deal to me. I'd love to pick it up this weekend

Hey @Jazzhands,

If anything I posted was offensive I apologize ... it was only intended to help you and another site member make a deal that would make both of you happy.

I don't think you are an idiot or a jerk and I don't see that in anyone's posts here, but I may be missing something?

Regardless, the FFL you spoke to is incorrect. You can pull up the regs off of ATFs site to see for sure.

Anyway, I know SafeFire in Camas will do just a deal like you have the potential to do here. I'm sure there are others as it's a shotgun. If you are still hesitant you can go to an Oregon FFL to do the transfer to the Oregon resident. So that's another option.

Either way, good luck with your sale!

Cheers!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.