JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Heya guys, I'm selling a shotgun to pay for some tuition bills. It is used but in good shape, as the pictures show.

Asking $460 obo, will consider all reasonable deals. This is not your run of the mill Mossbergs, they run a tad bit more new than at the price I am offering it at.

The price above includes the GUN ONLY. I have 150ish rounds of 2 3/4" 12 gauge (mixture of buck/slug/pdx defender) that I would be willing to sell along with the shotgun, for an additional price agreed upon. I will post a price once I count exactly how much of what I have for the ammo.

Not looking to sell the ammo separately until the shotgun has sold.

Some info on the shotgun:

Mossberg Mariner 12ga - 50273

The Mariner®, with Mossberg''s exclusive Marinecote™ finish , is ideal for hostile weather environments, coastal environments, boat patrol, etc. The Mariner is the ideal choice when a vehicular-mounted shotgun is subjected to all-season climates, which can induce condensation on weapons. Rigorous testing proves the Marinecote resists corrosion better than stainless steel. This finish is harder than ordinary gunmetal and provides the added bonus of greater resistance to wear and distinctly smoother action.

FAMILY:500 Series
MODEL:500 Mariner
TYPE:Shotgun
ACTION:pump Action
FINISH:Marinecote
STOCK/FRAME:Synthetic Stock
STOCK/GRIPS:Black Synthetic
CALIBER/GAUGE:12 Gauge
CAPACITY:6 Shot
BARREL:18.5"
CHAMBER:3"
CHOKE TUBES:Cylinder Bore