JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello,

Posting this up for sale as I bought it a while back and decided I wanted to sell this and buy something else. My loss is your gain. It comes in the original box and is like new and never fired.

I'm looking to get $300 out of this. I believe I found these FLAT Top versions selling for anywhere from $309 to $329 plus shipping etc.
timthumb.jpg

Here's a link to the Mossberg site:
<broken link removed>

Valid OR lic is required, CHL preferred. I'm open to trade for ammo as well. Feel free to shoot me a msg.

Thanks and I hope everyones having a great day!

timthumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I exchanged pm's with the guy shortly after his op, thought I had a deal worked out, and then never heard another word. According to his profile he hasn't been on here since his last message to me in early November.

Hello everyone, sorry for going MIA. Work had me traveling last minute to over in Japan, S. Korea etc putting out some fires. I still do have this thing no my shelf where I last looked at it in November. I'll be in town for another couple of weeks before having to head out again.

cheers,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.