JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Mossberg
City
Monroe
State
Washington
Looking for a 5/40 threaded front bead sight at a reasonable price. I'm seeing them for $15-25 delivered which seems crazy for a $2 bead that can be taped to cardboard and mailed in an envelope. Going on a Mossberg 500/590.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I looked up my invoice and they charged me 9.85 shipping for the 4 sights I bought. This was before the last 2 or 3 usps rate increases. I'm sure Mossberg incorporates a handling fee into the shipping cost. Small flat rate usps boxes are about 10 to ship now on retail level. Seems like mossberg mailed in a bubble mailer, so cost was even less. Bugged me at the time, but bit the bullet since I had some missing or broken bead sights.

Yeah I miss the days when you could just walk up to the guy with the repair trailer at the Pain Field gun club. Heck, Kesselrings or most gun shops used to stock this stuff. Not so much any more.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.