JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For SALE Mossberg 930 SPX - SOLD
View attachment 189496
View attachment 189497
View attachment 189498
View attachment 189499
View attachment 189500
View attachment 189501
View attachment 189502

PRICE - SOLD

I am the original owner.

Round count is 150 and it runs flawless. Bird - Buck - Slugs all good.

Its only seen the range twice. The barrel is a brand new warranty barrel from Mossberg due to a canted front sight on the original. It has not seen a single round yet.

Link to stock photo:
<broken link removed>

Link to more info:
<broken link removed>

I live in the Gorge but work in Washougal during the week.

Want to do a FTF with Washington Residents only and must have WA DL.

Last Edited:
What is the barrel length and the capacity? Thanks!

Edit- I see on the pic that the barrel is 18.5". Still would like to know how many rounds you can pack in that tube.

Edit- I see on the pic that the barrel is 18.5". Still would like to know how many rounds you can pack in that tube.

7+1 capacity. I had one and recently traded. These were the NRA shotgun of the year about a year ago. Great tactical shotgun. This is a good price too. Good luck. :s0155:

Capacity is 7+1+1. Thats 7 in the magazine, 1 in the chamber, and a 1 ghost load. (check it out on youtube). I didn't fill it with 3 inch but I would guess you may only fit 6 in the tube?

I was slow to respond, rsmccsman is on it and yes the price is about $100 less than a new one but I need cash to pay for my latest AR upgrades.

I was just checking the information on this shotgun. These things are frackin' sweet! Are barrels available in a longer length for "hunting" purposes? Also, do you know if these will accept any mossberg furniture, say a pistol grip?

I was just checking the information on this shotgun. These things are frackin' sweet! Are barrels available in a longer length for "hunting" purposes? Also, do you know if these will accept any mossberg furniture, say a pistol grip?
I am not 100% sure but I am guessing the receiver is the same as the other 930 (hunting) series shotguns so those barrels should fit. This is just an assumption and you know what that gets me.

EDIT: Mossberg does sell a 930 spx combo barrel package with standard bead sight so yes on the hunting barrels.

As for the pistol grip stocks, Choate makes them for Mossberg and they do sell a spx model with a pistol grip.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.