Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg 930 SPX *** Sold ***

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by GRUNDEL, Mar 29, 2011.

1. GRUNDEL

GRUNDEL Washougal Area Active Member

For SALE Mossberg 930 SPX - SOLD
    IMG_5761.jpg
    IMG_5750.jpg
    IMG_5753.jpg
    IMG_5751.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5758.jpg
    IMG_5759.jpg

PRICE - SOLD

I am the original owner.

Round count is 150 and it runs flawless. Bird - Buck - Slugs all good.

Its only seen the range twice. The barrel is a brand new warranty barrel from Mossberg due to a canted front sight on the original. It has not seen a single round yet.

Link to stock photo:
    http://www.mossberg.com/images/Mossberg_Guns/930/New/85360.jpg

Link to more info:
    O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

I live in the Gorge but work in Washougal during the week.

Want to do a FTF with Washington Residents only and must have WA DL.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

What is the barrel length and the capacity? Thanks!

Edit- I see on the pic that the barrel is 18.5". Still would like to know how many rounds you can pack in that tube.

3. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

7+1 capacity. I had one and recently traded. These were the NRA shotgun of the year about a year ago. Great tactical shotgun. This is a good price too. Good luck. :thumbup:

4. GRUNDEL

Capacity is 7+1+1. Thats 7 in the magazine, 1 in the chamber, and a 1 ghost load. (check it out on youtube). I didn't fill it with 3 inch but I would guess you may only fit 6 in the tube?

I was slow to respond, rsmccsman is on it and yes the price is about $100 less than a new one but I need cash to pay for my latest AR upgrades.

5. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I was just checking the information on this shotgun. These things are frackin' sweet! Are barrels available in a longer length for "hunting" purposes? Also, do you know if these will accept any mossberg furniture, say a pistol grip?

6. GRUNDEL

I am not 100% sure but I am guessing the receiver is the same as the other 930 (hunting) series shotguns so those barrels should fit. This is just an assumption and you know what that gets me.

EDIT: Mossberg does sell a 930 spx combo barrel package with standard bead sight so yes on the hunting barrels.

As for the pistol grip stocks, Choate makes them for Mossberg and they do sell a spx model with a pistol grip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.