JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You might want to consider an OR3GUN sight saddle. It enables you to utilize practically any Glock sight out there. Combining one of those with a little tweak work at @Velzey 's should give you a tack driver.
OR3GUN Glock Sight Saddle for Mossberg Shotguns

Also, in regards to those snap ons. Mossberg changed the diameter of their barrels a while back....you should verify the fit before you buy, with what you have compared to what you are considering.

Last Edited:
My "similar" 930 is with @Velzey at the moment for some tweaks, my scrawny fingers keep getting trapped in the shell lifter when i'm reloading :(

Had this very problem with a few shotguns, especially the Beretta, the fix, while brutal, was to fab a 870 style lifter and be done with it, no more caught fingers! That damn Beretta bit me bad one time, had to get 8 stitches from that sucker, good thing the water was shallow, I tossed that sucker a good 150 feet!:eek:

I weld up the "U" notch then blend it all in so it looks factory. Some guys like all these rounded corners also. All personal preference.
Or just wear a glove ;):)

06EE5A64-E0E6-4D9D-8DC7-1A6E5E9093BE.jpeg