JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Excellent condition, slightly used Mossberg 930 SPX, 7 + 1 capacity, 3 inch chamber, 18.5" barrel, LPA Ghost Ring Fiber Optic Sites. Comes with
- Choate tool pistol grip stock
- Spacer rings
- Lock
- extra Choate tool magazine extension kit
- Allen wrench

no visibly huge scratches or marks just usual ware from light use. If defensive ammo is needed and you are unable to find I can sell you some so that you aren't naked with your new friend. We can negotiate that later. Serious buyers only.

Offered at $1,000.00 Cash OBO (No Trades)

Buyer pays background check and transfer fees

I can work with you on time, date and place of transfer through qualified FFL. No shipping will only sell locally and in person.

DSC_0200.JPG DSC_0209.JPG DSC_0210.JPG DSC_0205.JPG DSC_0204.JPG DSC_0208.JPG DSC_0207.JPG DSC_0206.JPG DSC_0212.JPG DSC_0186.JPG DSC_0247.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Thank you for the inquiry. I was only willing to sell ammo to someone looking to purchase the firearm just so that they have ammunition for the firearm purchased (like gun stores should do) since there is such an ammo shortage.

Chris

Excellent condition, slightly used Mossberg 930 SPX, 7 + 1 capacity, 3 inch chamber, 18.5" barrel, LPA Ghost Ring Fiber Optic Sites. Comes with
- Spacer rings
- Lock
- Allen wrench

no visibly huge scratches or marks just usual ware from light use. If defensive ammo is needed and you are unable to find I can sell you some so that you aren't naked with your new friend. We can negotiate that later. Serious buyers only.

I can work with you on time, date and place of transfer through qualified FFL. No shipping will only sell locally and in person.

View attachment 758779 View attachment 758780 View attachment 758781 View attachment 758782 View attachment 758783 View attachment 758784 View attachment 758785 View attachment 758786 View attachment 758787 View attachment 758788 View attachment 758789
Very nice, sigh.

Thank you for the inquiry. I was only willing to sell ammo to someone looking to purchase the firearm just so that they have ammunition for the firearm purchased (like gun stores should do) since there is such an ammo shortage.

Chris
That makes perfect sense. Thank you for your consideration. Make it a great day!

- Spacer rings
- Lock
- Allen wrench

View attachment 758779 View attachment 758780 View attachment 758781 View attachment 758782 View attachment 758783 View attachment 758784 View attachment 758785 View attachment 758786 View attachment 758787 View attachment 758788 View attachment 758789
Nice gun! I love mine. Tons o fun shooting clays.

I love it as well, just time to try something new. I've got the itch. It's a sickness. Lol Thanks jdub75

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.