JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale: Mossberg 800A Bolt Rifle, .308 Win, w/ Leupold M8 4x Scope

This rifle shoots decent as-is, and I have used it for hunting, but it is a project rifle for those willing to put the time in.

The two biggest problems are related to the stock. The stock had previously cracked near the rear tang safety, and had previously been repaired by the original owner. I tried to free float the fore-end, which ended up opening groups up rather than reducing them. Due to time constraints I shimmed the fore-end using aluminum tape, but it really should be redone correctly.

On the bright side, I have a brand new stock from Richard's Microfit Gunstocks that will be included with the rifle. It needs final inletting and finishing, which is why I described this as a project rifle.

Photos to follow.

$300, Buyer pays transfer fees.

Preferred FFL is Tigard Pawn, but willing to travel within a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking!
:s0090:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
IMG_20190203_084459.jpg IMG_20190203_084424.jpg IMG_20190203_084643.jpg I

Some bluing wear, likely from a gun rack.

Ouch! Maybe Rainier OR can change theirs. We are closer to our namesake... Lol!
I agree, it never made sense to me either!

Regarding the out of state purchase, long guns do not have to go to the buyer's FFL; it can go through an FFL in the buyer's or seller's state. (As long as there aren't any Washington laws against it, that is.)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.