JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These very hard to find and sometimes problematic but fixable mags have just been offered for $39.99 + $10 shipping to Oregon from Home Plate Sports, 1202 N 19th Avenue, Phoeniz, AZ 85029; Ph# 602.861.9259. Ordered two for my brother-in-law for his flat top 715T though they might be able to fit my daughter's 702. I think it would look out of place with that though.

Thanks for those references but when did you get yours? Armslist, NC forum, and a couple others charging MSL when I checked were either not in stock, or pending/taking back orders and I really needed them on the way or here by today. If you know a vendor who actually has them let me know because I can get those and return or sell these for list.

Much better deal, thanks. Wish it had been around a week earlier. As it is my b-i-l took the two I got him for Xmas and shot thru them last weekend.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top