Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Mossberg 715T 22lr Tactical rifle

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by TLandwehr11, Jul 7, 2013.

1. TLandwehr11

TLandwehr11 Astoria, Oregon Member

Looking to sell my Mossberg 715t tactical .22lr. Shot probably a 100 rounds through it just to shoot and the gun works good. Don't really shoot it anymore and it's just been sitting in it's case waiting to be shot again and since I don't necessarily have the time anymore I figured I'd throw it on here and see if anybody else would be interested in buying/trading for it. Comes with a Plano hard case, and 2 10-round magazines, as well as what's left of the brick of .22lr I have (Federal value pack of 350+ rounds). I'm not going to throw a value on all this stuff because the value that this stuff can go for isn't what people make it out to be now-a-days so. I will say that it is missing one of the removable side picatinny rails (purchased it from a friend like this), the other one I have but took it off the gun because I could. Asking $300 for it all, if you have a offer go ahead and ask, I'll just say no thank you if I don't like it. Also looking to trade for a Savage .17 or .22 mag (preferably with accutrigger), not really interested in a whole lot else but like I said, all I'll say is no thank you, but only interested in firearms. Willing to meet in the Astoria/Warrenton/Seaside area, won't go farther then Seaside or equal distance as I live in Astoria. Need to see ODL and will do a Bill of Sale. PM with questions, or text 503-440-6271 as I usually have my phone on me and will respond quicker to text.

8bdac232-d40c-4573-b93e-f9549558c7d5_zpsf1efd4a4.jpg
    40ebb30b-5867-416c-b5f2-3cf43276272c_zpscb661bcc.jpg

2. TLandwehr11

Might be in Portland area on Sunday July 14th and Monday July 15th if that works better for potential buyers.

3. Stevelaws

Stevelaws Oregon coast Member

Got an Savage 93R. .17 HMR
    Good condition
    Can send pics via pm.

4. TLandwehr11

Traded pending goods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.