JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Well it's almost Sage Rat Season! Here we have a really clean Mossberg 640KD "CHUCKSTER", a tack-driving, magazine-fed sage rat slayer in 22 Magnum. This fine vintage rifle has a 23" barrel and a beautifully-figured factory walnut Monte Carlo stock with pressed checkering. It has a vintage Weaver V22-A variable 3-6X scope with a fine duplex reticle. Mossberg made a few versions of the Chuckster and the 640KD is the last & most deluxe of all.

Hate to part with it because they're really hard to find in this condition.

Comes with one Mossberg OEM 5 round magazine.

Cash is preferred over trades at this moment. Would accept some factory-loaded 380 ammo toward the purchase.

Contact me privately via the "start a conversation" feature with any questions or offers.

Buyer responsible for transfer fees at the FFL of your choice in Beaverton, Tigard or surrounding area.
$295.00

IMG_5336.JPG IMG_5337.JPG IMG_5338.JPG IMG_5339.JPG IMG_5341.JPG

Last Edited:
That is very cool. I have one just like it and it also had the same scope on it. I'm wondering if Mossberg sold some of them like that? The 640KD is known for its tack driving abilities. Great deal on a good ol rifle...

That is very cool. I have one just like it and it also had the same scope on it. I'm wondering if Mossberg sold some of them like that? The 640KD is known for its tack driving abilities. Great deal on a good ol rifle...

Thanks.
Perhaps it was originally sold - paired with the weaver scope - I don't know but I do see them scoped often with a V22 or V22A.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top