JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Howdy -

Up for sale is my highly customized Mossberg 590A1 12 gauge, 8+1 capacity. Gun was purchased new from Cabelas roughly 3 years ago, has probably seen only 200-300 rounds and gone on two deer hunts with me.

Since it's purchase, has had just about every component of it upgraded/customized. Has a tritium front sight, extra strength magazine spring, Tac-Star 6-shell side saddle shell carrier, Mesa LEO AR adapter with Magpul QD sling attachment, Magpul buffer tube and castle nut, Magpul FDE forend, Magpul FDE MOE stock, Magpul FDE MOE-K grip, and a brand new 800-lumen Streamlight TLR-1S HL in FDE (not pictured).

Finish has some wear from normal use, could stand a good dose of Cerakote at some point and then would be a beautiful, tacticool gun to last you a lifetime. Asking $825, well over that invested in the gun, and I will cover the stupid transfer fee at an FFL in the Salem area. Thanks!

IMG_8786.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.