JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a brand new in box Mossberg 590 with 20" barrel and 8+1 capacity. It has a bead sight and bayonet lug. It also comes with a factory pistol grip as well as the box and paperwork from the factory. Nothing is wrong with it, I've just purchased two 590s in the last couple of months and thought I'd use one as trade bait.

I'm mostly looking for a Mossberg Shockwave. I'll consider any and all versions, but I prefer the standard 12 gauge model. I'd consider a S&W Shield plus cash on your end too. Feel free to offer other firearms as trade. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

4fbQRKp.jpg

o1Qvzog.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a brand new in box Mossberg 590 with 20" barrel and 8+1 capacity. It has a bead sight and bayonet lug. It also comes with a factory pistol grip as well as the box and paperwork from the factory. Nothing is wrong with it, I've just purchased two 590s in the last couple of months and thought I'd use one as trade bait.

I'm mostly looking for a Mossberg Shockwave. I'll consider any and all versions, but I prefer the standard 12 gauge model. I'd consider a S&W Shield plus cash on your end too. Feel free to offer other firearms as trade. The worst I'll say is no thanks.

View attachment 834618

View attachment 834619
I have a Shockwave

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.