JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$669
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Took a well respected, tested, dependable Mossberg 12 ga. and made it into the 20170109_184117-1 (1).jpg ULTIMATE HOME DEFENSE WEAPON while still retaining its hunting and target shooting properties.

I started off by adding the ATI shotgun fold over stock, making it an "indoor weapon". Then I added front and rear pistol grips for ultimate handling ability. Then I added a three sided picatinny rail to the very front end for optics, lights or whatever and a picatinny rail to the top of the barrel above the ejection port for a Red Dot or scope. 20170109_184132 (1).jpg
On the muzzle rail, I chose to add a laser/light combo that is activated on the front foregrip by just holding it. And lastly, I added extra firepower by putting on two side saddles which added an additional 11 rounds at your fingertips for 19 rounds all together. Needless to say, a formidable weapon for home defense AND unfold the stock and use this Mossberg as a conventional shotgun for trap, skeet, hunting. 20190304_175549.jpg

The ULTIMATE 12 ga. shotgun !

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You had too much fun building this. You even wrapped the pistol grips with bicycle tire inner tube.
Yup. I wanted the feel of that bicycle tube as a solid gripping material and thats what those rubber bands are there for as well. Obviously, they are easily removable if you want to make it different.. I built this shotgun out for one purpose and "PRETTY" wasn't it. I started with arguably the best basic shotgun ever made put the pistol grip on first, then I changed out the stock for a Flip-over stock. Then added the side saddles for extra rounds. Then added the forestock pistol grip for the ultimate in handling indoors where it was built for to begin with. And lastly as you can see in some of the pics I added a quality laser/high intensity light right by the muzzle with a remote switch right by your finger when gripping you front pistol grip. Sooooo, you can still go hunting with it stock extended or by your bedside, you can't possibly have a better "friend" covering your six. I'll consider offers as well as trades. Have a box or maybe two of 12 Ga. ammo I'll add to sweeten the deal. ALSO, I have ALL the original parts I replaced !!! This is one hell of a battle and home defense set up. In these CRAZY FU times it may just be a life saver. Desperate People Do DESPERATE Things., BE PREPARED ! Stay safe Be Vigilant

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.