JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
mcminnville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello all,

I am selling off my two Mossberg 590 12 gauge shotguns. I got them used a while ago and have had them riding around in vehicles but have since taken them out and I really don't have a use for them anymore. They show signs of use externally, but the internals show they have had very little rounds fired through them. I have shot both just to make sure they functioned when I got them, and they run just fine. I added Velcro on side saddles to both (shells not included) but otherwise haven't changed anything else from when I got them. Asking 400 each, 750 for the pair OBO. Transfer and background to be paid by the buyer. I am in the Mcminnville area but am willing to meet at an FFL in the middle if necessary. Have any questions please ask. Not interested in trades at this time.

20230421_122404.jpg 20230421_122419.jpg 20230421_122434.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I apologize for my delayed response here. One of them has been sold already. I will try and get this post updated with only pics of the remaining one this evening. I appreciate your patience and again sorry for the late response here.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.