JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Mossberg
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
PORTLAND
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LNIB. 10 rounds through it. Standard black, stock set up 12 gauge.

Asking $400 or trade for something interesting, 9mm, .22 or lever action plus cash on my side.
IMG_5531.jpg IMG_5530.jpg IMG_5533.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you consider 200 that's all the cashI have I will have to ask my friend to pay for the background check please consider my wife's old collegie turned into a violent stalker already assaulted her the other night on her walk really injured her as she fought back but we are no traumatized don't feel safe here please consdier this I don't want to have to use it I would never go chasing after him just to deterrent
Grifter?

E165C52E-32C6-425B-932C-20D15C750A50.png

Bumping this back up. Had a lot of interest when I last had it up last spring but deals kept falling through. It as not been fired since then, still only 10 rds through it. Better to go to a new home now while I have time to sell some things again.

What caliber are the sneakers?
Beat me to the punch. I am set on sneakers though.

I have a Ruger EC9 with crimson trace laser, and some extras, and a bunch of other crimson trace products, lights, lasers, laser grips, red dots, all sorts of stuff, if there's any interest, I'll give you a lot more product in trade value

I don't know the Crimson Trace product line so well but I do need a weapon light for an AR, and I'd check out what you got if you want to shoot me PM. I've got a 43x so covered on the subcompact 9.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.