JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Mossberg model 514 22 auto that doesn't feed well but shoots OK with Weaver scope. Asking $65. SOLD

Brit 303 and I will let those that know this stuff tell what model, etc it is. Feeds and shoots good and has a decent but not mint bore. Tradewinds variable scope so it is all there and would make a good scout rifle with the short barrel and all. I will entertain offers and trades preferably short revolvers or ammo, mostly just bread and butter stuff or? I am in Lebanon and willing to meet with someone from Eugene to Keizer. Legal fees on the new owner's dime. Please PM me for contact info, I don't text.

SAFETY HAS BEEN INSTALLED AND THE RIFLE IS GOOD TO GO./ ASKING $165.

MVC-034S.JPG MVC-035S.JPG MVC-036S.JPG MVC-037S.JPG MVC-038S.JPG MVC-039S.JPG MVC-040S.JPG MVC-041S.JPG MVC-042S.JPG

Last Edited:
This won't let me change the post so I will close it out and re-post it. It is a Mossberg model 51 M. I will close it later today and re-post it. Sorry for the error.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.