JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
That gun just needs some flamingos on it.
Shadow black matte finished flamingos and then you will have the full Miami Vice thing nailed!

Once the transfer to you is complete I will give you the number of a guy that can make that happen. I would even personally donate $25 to your choice of this forum or the NRA upon you completing the addition of painted on pink flamingos to this shotgun.

I apologize if anyone took it as a literal reference, it wasn't meant to be. It was more of a a nostalgic reference to a time period and an overbuilt/borderline ridiculous item as a joke that based on the number of pm's I have received about it, most people got and liked. You are correct however, AR stocks although available at the time were not offered on this (would never claim they were) but the recently deceased owner of this chose to do the AR stock instead of the over folder which would have matched better, his decision not mine.
Again, just a reference to a time of crazy/stupid things like this shotgun or you know.....cops driving Ferrari Testarosa's

:) I think I may be too old to know what those references are but I'll take your word for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.