JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The final thing I'm putting up is my mossberg 500. Currently I have an 18.5" barrel, folding stock, and heat shield on it. I would also include the vent ribbed barrel (24-26"?) and regular stock, along with a pistol grip and aftermarket forearm.

It has seen plenty of use, but still in great shape, has a few scratches. I am looking for $300 obo, or trade towards a 590 with ghost rings.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll keep that in mind.. The 870 is my bedside wepon..it also has a six position M4 type stock.. As for the 590..I'm kinda lookin at offering it..and a mint G-21 towards another AR..

Yeah personally Id rather have the 590, since I'm not a huge fan of the remmies safety and slide release placement. Well just let me know if you don't trade it and we can work something out.

QUOTE=Doubletap;12099]I'll keep that in mind.. The 870 is my bedside wepon..it also has a six position M4 type stock.. As for the 590..I'm kinda lookin at offering it..and a mint G-21 towards another AR..[/QUOTE]

And he is not kidding. that is the sexiest 870 I have ever seen.:love:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.